Monday 11 September 2023

Red Dwarf



















Doing what I enjoy the most abstracting the crap out of architecture. In this case the Colosseum. One of my mentors in photography told me once I needed to stop photographing older buildings and focus on more modern stuff. They had a fair point and really didn't go back as a result  but when in Rome went back to my roots. 

Walked all around the Colosseum and found these gems on the backside.

Gives off a real surface of Mars vibe.  

Think the sequence here works well with the intro and outro images kind of completing a circle metaphorically and physically. Might work well as a 3 x 3 square with the first and last in the corners.

Would have been interesting to see what I could have done had I had full access to the inside rather than just walking around the outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment